||All except IT
||3 in a year
||After completion of one or two chapters
||Provided for all subjects
|College wise portion is competed by taking extra lectures
||As per details given below
S.Y.J.C. + C.E.T
Commencing from 1st week of December: Sunday to Sunday and Holidays daily 3 to 4 hrs.
From 15th April to 31st May: Daily 6 Hours in the Morning or Evening depending upon batches.
From 1st June till Board Exam: Daily 3 to 4 Hours.
Rankers Batch: On the basis of Performance of Set Exam students selected for Rankers Batch to score highest marks in Board exam.
Subject Offered: Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology (PCMB)
Morning & Evening batches conducted
40-50% portion complete on 31st May with C.E.T
100% portion complete by November
Revision lectures from 1st December
Periodical test after completion of one or two chapters on every Sunday from end of April
4 sets based on Board Pattern
||Based on covered portion
||1st week of July
||Before terminal based on 60% portion
||2nd week of November
||Before Board Exam based on 100% portion in January
Special Lectures on
- Career Guidance
- Experienced and eminent professors to guide how to score highest marks
- Students Parents Teachers Guidance Lectures
- We also arrange special lectures on 'How to Study' and 'How to Maintain Health'.
- Notes provided for all subjects
- Parents Meeting
- The Course Fee is to be paid in 2/3 installments, in consecutive months.
- In case of loss of identity card an amount of Rs. 10/- will be charged for the issue of duplicate identity card.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances, whatsoever.
- Students should be regular and punctual in attendance. Any absence must be informed in advance to the office Manager / Authorised Teachers except in case if illness where a medical certificate should be produced by the student.
- Students presence is compulsory for all the Examinations. Any absence for exams will be strictly dealt with.
- When parents want to discuss any matter they are advised to meet the subject Teacher or the Branch In-charge personally. Parents should avoid making phone calls to resolve any issues.
- If any student found to have misbehaved in any manner, shall be discharged from the classes immediately. In such events no refund of any part of fees for the remaining period will be made.
- No students shall enter the classroom with a cellphone.
- Students can bring cycle or any other vehicle on their own responsibility.
- Parents must ensure that students are prompt in attending classes / exams and in orderly behaviour.